Tonight my mind is awhirl with a variety of questions (must be all that medicine) and I am hopping some of you have answers.
1. Here are casa de phillips we are big time sippy cup users (the children...not Tobe or I). In the past, we have always gone with the Nuby brand. However, I think Isaac needs something a bit more mature and Evelyn has the tendency to gnaw on her lid until a large hole appears. Anyone have a brand of sippy cup they L-O-V-E?
2. After finding a post from my blog on another website (I realize the Internet is a public arena and the website did link to my blog), I am looking into copyrighting the materials that are posted here. Anyone know how to go about making something like that happen? I am sure I could Google the answer, but was looking for a quick answer if someone happened to have one.
3. I need some activity ideas for Evelyn when Isaac and I are working on various school/craft things at the table. E. thinks she would like to color or do play-doh but neither really hold her attention longer than 2.8 minutes. She desires to be at the table and I am in desperate need for some activities that are geared to a 15 month old. Any thoughts?
4. Speaking of E....bless that sweet girl's heart, but the child is SPIRITED. I know one day this spirit will be put to good use, but for today I need some advice. Any great parenting books out there for how to effectively parent a spirited child (aside from the obvious of "The Strong-Willed Child")?
5. Being the big (okay, slightly big) kid that he is, Isaac will be taking his lunch to preschool this year. I used to laugh at the parents of my former students who would send a twelve course meal precariously packed inside a Disney-themed lunch box. As we near the start of preschool, I find myself thinking of all the various items I should tuck inside Isaac's lunch box..."just in case." Hypocrisy is a bitter pill, my friend. Parents who have had experience with such things, any suggestions on tasty tidbits to pack in my three year old's lunch box?
Now that my brain has been purged of its questions, I am off to bed. Goodnight!