1. A young couple taking one diaper from the package and leaving the package and it's remaining 35 diapers (not 36) behind. Classy.
2. A woman text-messaging someone (I am sure it was mega-important) and almost hitting several other shoppers with her cart. She would then proceed to glare at the other shopper as if he/she was the offender.
3. An older man wearing only a denim vest as his shirt. Not something I care to see again.
4. The only package of 9-12 month old socks had a large hole in the plastic and one sock was missing. Perhaps the couple from #1?
5. A man earnestly studying the Goody hair clip section--late Mother's Day gift perhaps?
6. A middle-aged Caucasian woman with one sweatpant leg rolled-up and the other leg down. Was it an LL Cool J reference and she was attempting to get a leg-up on her competition or was it for medical/comfort reasons?
7. An older man doing a very serious 7-pt. turn with his rather large truck in the parking lot when he could have easily gone either forward or backward.
8. Dessert Baby Food.
I have seen such a thing before, but everytime I see "Blueberry Buckle" or "Hawaiian Delight" I just shake my head. How can American children be anything but fat when companies market desserts for babies?
9. My child happily clinging to a large roll of Bounty as he talked and smiled in the cart.
10. Tom Cruise on the cover of "Good Housekeeping." Really? Aren't women completely over him?
11. Bedroom in a Box. Need to redo the boudior? Wal-Mart has it all in a box, ready to go.
12.An entire wall devoted to scrapbooking materials for your pet. Pets are great, but what about things to make my baby's 1st birthday invitation?
13. The couple from #1 changing their child in the middle of the aisle and then throwing the dirty diaper behind the packages of other diapers. Perhaps they forgot where the bathrooms were located...